“Designing Your Life,” a class taught at Stanford University, the school’s “most popular class, hit upon a system to help you deal with almost any challenge.
- How To Improve Yourself In 6 Months.
- Ian MacLaren
- Seven Things I Learned From Jesus
- 5 Quotes to Improve Your Creativity From Virgil Abloh, Kanye West & More
- Art Assignments by John Baldessari
- I will not make any more boring art.
- Fighting a Battle
- Have we lost our ‘selves’ to our online personalities?
- A Total Beginner’s Guide to Keeping a Journal
- Dr. Shigeaki Hinohara
- Ten Tips For a Healthy Old Age from Dr. Shigeaki Hinohara
- Information Overload Robs Us of Our Creativity
- Rollo May, the Courage to Create
- Irish Stu
- Be Comfortable With Not Knowing.